Introducing our Quick Stir Fry Recipe! Bursting with vibrant colors and packed with flavorful ingredients, this dish is sure to impress. Tender soy curls, crisp vegetables, and a savory vegan chicken-style seasoning create a perfect balance of textures and tastes. Sautéed to perfection, the veggies absorb the delicious flavors while retaining their freshness and crunch. Drizzle with fresh lemon juice for an added tang that elevates the dish even further.
Whether enjoyed on its own or served over rice or noodles, this quick and easy recipe will satisfy your cravings in no time.
Be sure to check out The Plant-Based Plate Shift for an easy 12 step system to make transitioning to a plant based diet effortless.
Quick Stir Fry
- 1 cup soy curls Butler, ButlerFoods.com
- 2 cups water
- 2 tsp. chicken style seasoning See recipe linked below
- 1 Tbs. olive oil light
- 1 onion cut thinly
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 carrots peeled and cut diagonally in very thin slices
- 2 cups green cabbage sliced into thin shreds
- 2 tsp. Braggs Aminos or La Choy soy sauce
- 1 tsp. chicken style seasoning see recipe linked below
- 1 stalk celery sliced thinly on the diagonal
- 1 lemon juice
- Soak soy curls in water and 2 tsp. of vegan chicken style seasoning. Prepare all the other ingredients before starting to cook.
- Place oil in a non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Brown the drained and softened soy curls.
- Add Onion and stir constantly while adding ingredients.
- When onions are slightly softened, add garlic and keep veggies moving.
- In 30 seconds or so, add the carrots and celery. Add 1 or 2 tsp. of water if needed to keep pan from burning as veggies are cooking. When carrots have just started to soften, add the cabbage and continue stirring until cabbage wilts.
- Season with Braggs and chicken style seasoning. Drizzle with lemon juice just before eating.