Introducing a delightful burst of flavor – Cranberry Relish! This vibrant and tangy condiment is the perfect addition to elevate your holiday meals or add a zing to any festive gathering.
Made with fresh or fresh-frozen cranberries, an orange, coconut sugar, and a touch of optional grated ginger, this relish brings together the natural sweetness of cranberries with the bright citrus notes of orange.
The result is a tantalizing blend of sweet and tart flavors that will awaken your taste buds.
Be sure to check out The Plant-Based Plate Shift for an easy 12 step system to make transitioning to a plant based diet effortless.
- 12 oz fresh or frozen cranberries 1 bag
- 1 organic naval orange well washed
- 1 cup Sucanat or coconut sugar
- A bit of fresh finely grated ginger (optional)
- Zest the orange and save the zest. Peel the white off the orange and discard. Cut the orange into quarters.
- Put the cranberries, ginger, and orange into a food processor till ground up.
- Turn out into glass dish with cover.
- Stir in the sugar, cover tightly, and allow to sit in the refrigerator at least overnight. Will keep for at least a week.