Lucia’s Tofu Super Scramble is a savory and exciting breakfast option that packs a protein-filled punch! A nutritious mix of tofu, mushrooms, and onions, make this dish perfectly delicious. Start your day off on the healthy side by preparing this tasty vegan scramble in just minutes. You’ll love the combination of hearty vegetables and flavorful spices that will tantalize your taste buds. Serve with some homemade ketchup and Whole grain flourless toast for a great start to your day!
Lucia’s Tofu Super Scramble
- Sauté onion, garlic and mushrooms until lightly browned (in a dry, non-stick fry pan with a little vegetable broth as needed to prevent burning)
- Stir together in a medium mixing bowl: tofu, seasoning, nutritional yeast flakes and tumeric
- Add tofu mixture to pan and stir. Lower heat to medium low and cook until tofu begins to brown a little.
- Stir occasionally to keep from sticking. Cover and simmer on low for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.
version wrapped in a tortilla, Butter lettuce or red leaf lettuce wrap, or Garbanzo Crepe or as Breakfast Burritos.