BeansMain DishVegan/Plant based RecipesVegetables
This recipe is great for those who are looking for a healthy snack option that’s easy and quick to prepare without lacking the flavor. You can also add some extra seasoning, such as garlic or cumin, to give the edamame an added punch of flavor. Enjoy!
Servings 4 Servings
- 12 oz frozen, shelled, edamame (1 package)
- 1 tsp. Vegetarian chicken style seasoning or to taste
- Place edamame in a medium saucepan with lid and add enough water to almost cover.
- Sprinkle with Chicken style seasoning, or plain salt.
- Bring to a boil and then lower to slow simmer.
- May eat in 10-15 minutes to preserve the bright green color and a little crunch. Or, you can simmer longer, up to an hour, for a softer version.
Serving: 0.25of the recipe | Calories: 107kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 0.04g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.03g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 0.3mg | Potassium: 392mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 32IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 82mg | Iron: 3mg