This is a simple yet flavorful spin on the classic mayo based potato salad. It served nicely as a side salad to any of our plant based main courses. This potato salad is easily customizable with whatever extra veggies and spices you have in your kitchen. Give it a try for your next Sunday dinner!
Italian-Style Potato Salad
- Steam the potatoes, allow to cool, and cut in ½ inch cubes.
- Steam the green beans lightly, until barely tender, drain, and allow to cool.
- Mix the oil and lemon juice together.
- In separate containers, sprinkle the salt and oregano over the chilled potatoes, green beans, olives, and onions.
- Drizzle the olive oil and lemon juice mixture over each one.
- Toss all ingredients together lightly. Serve or store in refrigerator until time to serve.