Have you tried the BEST vegan baked beans yet? These baked beans are a staple at any summer barbeque or potluck. Their smoky and sweet flavor is a true crowd pleaser!
Bountiful Baked Beans
- Cook the beans until they are very soft.
- Add all the other ingredients.
- Bake in a 9×13 baking dish, covered, for one hour at 375º F.
- Uncover and bake 30 minutes more or until it is nicely browned and bubbling.
- It’s even better the next day!
Courtesy of Vicki Griffin from her book, Guiltfree Gourmet.
Serving: 0.1of the recipe | Calories: 137kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 0.3g | Saturated Fat: 0.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.03g | Sodium: 110mg | Potassium: 558mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 135IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 67mg | Iron: 2mg