Savor the refreshing taste of our Ginger Pear Oat Smoothie!
This delightful concoction is a harmonious blend of juicy pears and a zingy hint of fresh ginger, combined with the wholesome goodness of dextrinized quick oats. The result is a smoothie that delights the palate with its sweet and spicy notes, while providing a satisfying texture from the oats. A dash of salt elevates the flavors, and if you desire a touch more sweetness, a pinch of stevia extract powder does the trick. Served chilled over ice cubes or with finely ground ice blended in, this smoothie is not just a drink, it’s an experience.
Whether you’re starting your day or need an invigorating pick-me-up, our Ginger Pear Oat Smoothie is a perfect choice!
Be sure to check out The Plant-Based Plate Shift for an easy 12 step system to make transitioning to a plant based diet effortless.
Ginger Pear Oat Smoothie
- Dextrinize/roast 3 cups of oats at a time by placing in a wide bottom pan
- over a medium high heat and stir constantly until the oats begin to toast and you can smell the change in aroma. Be careful not to burn.
- Remove oats from pan as soon as oats begin to toast. Save the extra oats in airtight container for future use in smoothies or museli.
- Place all ingredients, except ice, in blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Serve over ice cubes or chilled.
- You can also throw the ice cubes into the blender at the very end and just run till they are ground up.