A good salad starts with the dressing. And let’s face it, finding a tasty AND plant based alternative is tricky. This no oil dressing is tangy, flavorful and most certainly, creamy. Try out the recipe and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Creamy No Oil Dressing
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ cup citrus juice
- 1 ½ tsp. miso paste White or light (non-GMO)
- ¼ cup water adjust for consistency
- ¼ cup tofu mashed silken
- 1 small date OR 1 tsp. Date sugar OR 1 tsp. Agave syrup ***if needed to adjust sweetness.
- ¼ tsp. Soy mustard or to taste
- Salt to taste
- Blend together till smooth.
1 clove garlic (or 1/4 tsp. Granulated garlic)
1/4 tsp. Turmeric
1 tsp. Lemon juice