This quick and healthy stir fry is delicious on its own or served over some warm, brown rice. The nutty taste from the cashews combined with the shredded cabbage tastes like the inside of an egg roll! Yum!
Cabbage Cashew Stir Fry
- Heat the oil on medium heat in a non-stick pan, and add the cashews, stirring frequently. Allow them to roast lightly in the pan, then remove them and set aside.
- Add cabbage to hot pan and stir constantly as it wilts.
- Add water 1 Tbs. at a time to keep cabbage from sticking or scorching. It should wilt to a slightly crisp texture in a few minutes.
- Add seasoning, stirring well.
- Add cashews and drizzle with the lemon juice.
- Serve over brown rice or all by itself.
Serving: 0.125of the recipe | Calories: 152kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 23mg | Potassium: 318mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 114IU | Vitamin C: 49mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 2mg