Looking for something quick, easy AND healthy to add to the table this Holiday season? Look no further! These roasted brussel sprouts are the perfect addition to any meal.
Lucia’s Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 6 cups Brussels sprouts
- 1 tsp. Garlic granulated
- 2 tsp. Braggs Aminos
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 1 tsp. Chick It or other vegan chicken stye seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Wash and trim the Brussels sprouts, removing brown stem end and outer leaves if they don’t look fresh.
- Slice in half and place in medium bowl.
- Toss with all the seasonings.
- Place on parchment lined cookie sheet or well seasoned stoneware one layer deep.
- Place in middle of oven.
- Roast until lightly browned. Sprinkle lightly with salt to taste.
- May serve with additional lemon juice or vegan mayo/creamy salad dressing.
Serving: 0.167of the recipe | Calories: 46kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 0.3g | Saturated Fat: 0.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.02g | Sodium: 23mg | Potassium: 377mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 667IU | Vitamin C: 84mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 1mg