This simple nearly all whole food dessert features carob chips and bananas for sweeteners. A great, refined-oil-free version of the popular blondie enhanced with the crunchiness of nuts. They can be left out for those who have food sensitivities to nuts. Enjoy!
Nutty Banana Squares
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lightly spray 8×8 square baking pan.
- Blend all ingredients except the nuts and carob chips in a food processor until well combined.
- Fold in the nuts and carob chips and spread mixture into the baking pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes and let it cool for 30 minutes before slicing into squares..
- Remember to enjoy just ONE square!
- Serving is a 2×2 inch square.