Indulge in a tropical paradise with our Mango Banana Soft Serve.
This refreshing dessert captures the essence of summer with the sweetness of ripe mango and banana, perfectly balanced with a hint of citrus from frozen orange juice concentrate. The addition of vanilla rounds out the flavors, while unsweetened almond milk gives the soft serve its creamy, dreamy texture. Easy to make in a high-speed blender, this soft serve is the perfect treat to cool down on a hot day or to satisfy that late-night sweet tooth. Plus, any leftovers can be frozen into cubes and re-blended for a quick and delicious treat anytime.
Enjoy this taste of the tropics, no ice cream maker required!
Be sure to check out The Plant-Based Plate Shift for an easy 12 step system to make transitioning to a plant based diet effortless.
Mango Banana Soft Serve
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups mango frozen
- 1 banana frozen, cut into 2 inch chunks
- 1 Tbs. orange juice concentrate frozen
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Blend for a minute or two, while using the tamper to keep the frozen fruit in the blades.
- If you don’t have a tamper, stop the blender, scrape down the sides with a rubber spatula, and blend again.
- Continue blending till all the ingredients are smooth.
- Serve immediately.