AppetizersVegan/Plant based Recipes
Lucia’s Baked Fries
The secret to these baked fries is the lemon juice! You don’t taste it but it lets them brown and crisp up nicely without using any oil! A great way to add some complex carbohydrates to your menu – if you are trying to control blood sugars, you may need to limit your quantities. Check your blood sugars and see how they are affected.
No Oil Baked French Fries
Servings 4 servings
- 4 medium Russet potatoes organic
- 1 lemon 2 Tbs. juice
- Salt to taste
- Granulated Onion
- Granulated Garlic
- Sweet Paprika powder
- Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- Scrub potatoes and slice into wedges.
- Place in mixing bowl, sprinkle with seasonings and toss to coat.
- Spray a baking sheet or use parchment paper to line it.
- Bake at 425 F. until nicely browned and crisp.
- Serve hot.
Calories: 118kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 657mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 6IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1mg