Crackers and cheese are such a great appetizer combination for brunches and holiday menus. These crackers are delicious with the Smoked Gouda-style Sliceable cheese. They are quick and easy and you probably want to make several batches at a time as they won’t last long!
Lucia's Gluten-free Crackers
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients thoroughly.
- Work oil throughout.
- Add water and mix well. Work with hands till it sticks together.
- Line a cookie sheet or baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place dough ball on pan, cover with plastic wrap to roll out thinly, 1/8″ thick or less.
- Score into squares or diamonds.
- Bake in oven for about 20 minutes till slightly golden in color or till as crisp as desired.
- Cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes. Store in airtight container once fully cool.