Who doesn’t love a great cheesecake? Especially when it’s healthy, gluten-free, raw, and tasty enough to serve at a large wedding rehearsal dinner! That’s exactly what I did with this cheesecake when our oldest son got married and it was a real hit. Here is this great recipe for your enjoyment.
Lucia Tiffany's Berry Special Cheesecake
- 1 ½ c. almond meal
- 2 T. carob powder
- ½ c. maple syrup
- ½ c. coconut oil
- ½ t. salt
- 1 t. Ceylon cinnamon or 3/4 tsp. ground coriander + 1/4 tsp. ground anise
- Melt coconut oil.
- Add maple syrup. salt, carob, and cinnamon then mix in almond meal. Press into 9” springform pan that has been lined with parchment paper. Place in fridge to harden.
- 2 c. soaked cashews soaked at least 4 hrs.
- ¼ c. lemon juice
- ¾ c maple syrup
- ⅓ c. coconut oil melted
- 1 t. vanilla
- ¾ c. blueberries
- ¾ c. drained crushed pineapple
- Put all ingredients except fruit into hi-speed blender. Blend till smooth.
- Divide filling into 2 portions.
- Blend pineapple with 1 portion of filling and blueberries with other half.
- Using a 1/2 cup measuring cup, pour filling, one cup at a time, right in center of cheesecake pan, alternating light and dark filling. Do not jiggle or mix the colors. Carefully place in freezer, sitting level, and freeze until solid, 6 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, decorate with fruit and serve.
- Cover tightly with plastic to store in freezer for a longer time.